Loading... Please wait...
If you need help please call +44 (0) 113 823 1400
- Dr. Oetker (UK) Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, email and delivery address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information soley for the purpose of fulfilling your order.
- We will give you the opportunity to opt in to receive email offers and product news from us.
- We will give you the chance to subsequently refuse any future marketing emails from us.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit / debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- In order to process credit / debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com